Tasting Events Return to TPS
Tasting events are returning to The Party Source!
We want to thank all of our party people for continuing to be patient as we get through this pandemic. We are excited to announce we will begin bringing back tasting events starting May 1st. These events will still have some restrictions and look different than what we are used to, but we are happy to be making progress.
Starting Saturday, May 1st, Party Source will resume product samplings under the following guidelines and restrictions:
- All tastings will be held outside
- Tastings will occur approximately once a month on Saturdays
- Tastings will be held by The Party Source and the staff of The Party Source. We will not be allowing outside vendors hold tastings at this time.
- The tasting library still remains closed.
- All tasting stations will have plexiglass shields
- Pourers will be masked
- All sample cups will be disposable
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all stations
- All sample cups must be consumed outside at the tasting station then disposed of in the designated trash can
- All samplers must remain in a single file line. No gathering around the stations. Samplers are encouraged to wear a mask when receiving their sample, but it is not required. Masks are still required for in-store shopping.